Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Friday, January 23, 2015

Physicians Formula Argan Oil -I Love It.

I'm pleased that Physicians Formula came out with Argan Oil, these 3 are alike yet similar. They are oils that help with hair, skin and nails.

 Physicians Formula has more to offer though,
 It's a "multi-tasking miracle" It's a Moisturizer, Primer, Brightener, Protector, Treatment. Hmm, all that? We will have to put that to the test, like this, it has no scent like the others. This is basically a "dupe" or an alternative for those on a friendly budget. I wanted to try this before investing in Josie Margan but if I love it, I will more likely be sticking to it, I am not about high-end or affordable, I am more of a tried and true kind of woman, like MUG for $6 and the pigmentation is incredible! 

 Im so excited to try this! I do now own Tarte Maracuja Oil or Josie Margan Argan Oil, they seemed to expensive but now that this is out, I am ecstatic! Use a couple drops, help soften your cuticles, when damp face help give your face a radiant glow, i tested it out and it has no greasy feelings. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...