Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wet n' Wild, Jordana, and Lolita Dupe and Honey Love Dupe

Well ever since Wet n' Wild got Fergie, they had a major turn around. She really did spruce up their line by a lot. Look, they even have lashes about for 99 cents, that look pretty good, I hope they aren't as crappy as the E.L.F ones. They also have a new fluffy brush, which price I do not remember. Their new lupsitcks are more or either matte or pearl (frost), I am not a big fan of the pearl finish, not my thing. The good thing about this line is that it is super affordable. They even have a nice color selection for pencil liners. they even have nude ones as well, which I love, helps clean up brows, and around the lips. I hope they aren't hard to use though, I love the new display that they used, reminds me that sumer is on its way or maybe Spring. 

Jordana had some new things out as well, their new Lipsticks and liquid liners, I did purchase one from each, well 2 lipsticks and one liner, the liner was so watery and was a satin finish, it did have a fine brush but overall I like more of a matte finish when it comes to any liners. As far as their new lipsticks go, my gosh the smell is a deal breaker, it smells like wax or crayons or something like that. It was a no for me. The color payoff was alright, it was more on the sheer side but if you swipe soem more than the color payoff is great.

 Here is possibly a great thing if you love dupes. For those who LOVE Lolita by Kat Von D the lipstick, Matte Bare 01 by Jordana is almost identical to it, except the formula of course. and For Honey Love by Mac which is my favorite nude from Mac, the lipstick Matte Blush 02 is almost identical, and of course the formula is different. Hope this helps someone since Lolita is always SOLD OUT. I was lucky enough to get it at Sephora. The lipsticks were maybe under $3, don't quote me on that!   Hope this was helpful to you guys! 














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...