Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Wet n Wild, Rimmel London, Tweezerman and Jordana, NEW

Today I spotted these lipsticks, I think these are new because I own almost all of them, and I never seen these shades, have you ladies seen these? This is what I love about the drugstore, I can always find something new here to rave about. These seem new, Gold shade, tangerine shade, peachy nude and what appears to be "Lolita" dupes, can't be sure though, I didn't purchase any, so I'm not able to swatch these.






I have been seen these somewhere, it removes your hair, but I read somewhere that it hurts but yet effective, this was about $20 so I don't know about this.


This is the new Kate Moss collection that is new from Rimmel London. Colored mascara, jumbo eyeshadows sticks and a "moss" colored gel liner. I wasn't too intrigued really, i have no real feelings for Rimmel London. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...