Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, February 16, 2015

Affordable Hidden Gems

There are some products that to me are not well talked about! Here are my hidden gems :) These are affordable and found mostly at Wal-Mart or drugstores! There's no particular order to these, so here they go. (My RT sponge is dirty, so excuse that, it will be time to wash it!)

1) E.L.F Lip Exfoliator, i just discovered this less than a week ago and I love it, for anyone suffereing from lip peeling, dry creepy lips, this is for you and me! I love it, there's no product like this in the store and for $3 how can this get any better!

2) L'OREAL Magic Lumi- this beautiful iridescent primer is amazing especially for a nice luminous glow, I use a couple drops and mix with my foundation and the outcome is beautiful! I feel like this isn't really talked about and how couldn't it be? You can also use this as a liquid highlight for cheekbones as well!

3) Real Techniques Complexion Sponge- This sponge is, I swear just as good as the infamous Beauty Blender, it has a flat edge that helps with my concealer, making my busy life so much easier, this is a big fraction of the cost compared to buying the BB. I do recommend this. I love it, and I stand by this.

4) Maybelline MasterShape Brow Pencil- I never hear anyone talk about this, but why? This hands down is the best drugstore brow pencil I've come across, like the brow pencil is like a silicone soft texture, to it sorta, it's hard to explain. For the longest time when I have been growing my brows this bad boy accompanied me through the journey! I've gone through maybe 8 of them.

5) Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil- Long name, amazing results. I use this as an eyeshadow primer, it works better than any eye primer that I've came across, it's matte, long lasting and cheap as F***. I get the nude color which is 04 Continuous Almond, someone somewhere says it;s a dupe for MAC Paint Pot Soft Ochre, I've never had it, and I probably won't purchase it since this does the job for cheaper!

6) Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush- this blush is so pretty. I have the color 40 Mauve, my fave blush shade, and this is so pretty, nobody seems to mention this product, it a nice shimmery finish, no glitter whatsoever. This can double as a blush and highlight! A little of this does go a long way!

7) L'OREAL Infallible Pro-Spray &Set- I know everyone complains about the price of this product. Is it worth the money being drugstore? Um yes. Can you say that buying the high-end you are getting more than this? Yes you are getting more for about .06 oz. So not a lot right? I'm more about what I can get for my moneys worth and this is one of them. L'OREAL has really outdone themselves with this product. It is super compares to the UD Setting Spray and that my dear costs $30. So are you willing to spend $20 more just because it's high-end when you're getting the same result? I love this setting spray, and yes the price is reasonable.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...