Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Carmel Toffee Color Icon Contouring Palette Wet n Wild Swatches

I had to give this product a fair trial, wore it tested it, took selfies, etc. This is not comparable to the ABH or KVD palettes whatsoever. I'm not sure what color to describe it as, it's not ashy and it's not orange, so that would mean perfect? The price was for about $4, very affordable and it comes with a highlight, this is slim it can easily fit into an acrylic drawer with no hassle.

This color is nice for someone that is light/medium. I do not recommend this for someone Fair or Deep skinned being if you are fair it will look super ashy and if you are deep skinned it will not show. 

As far as the highlight shade it is identical to KVD as far as the color goes, KVD Lucid is more of a buttery smooth texture, but still the same color, I don't really use this shade, I like more of a yellow toned highlight. 

Overall this is a nice decent contour and highlight palette, they had another color Dulce De Leche but it wasn't available to me, and remember these are only exclusive at Wal-Mart, you will not find them at any other drugstore. I hope this review was a bit helpful! 

(Excuse my yeti arms, YIKES!) 

KVD Sombre WnW KVD Shadoplay
WnW KVD Lucid

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...