Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Friday, February 13, 2015

E.L.F Intense Ink Eyeliner

This is a super affordable felt tip liquid liner. It almost feels like a marker pen. I have to say that I love it. It doesn't bend like others, you really can create a simple winged look to a dramatic winged liner (my fave!) this is super black, it's matte and the cap locks in really good, no fear of drying out. I was able to do a winged liner looking into my camera on my iPhone It really came out perfectly, I didn't even bled into my inner corner which I hate when that happens. I normally use the L'OREAL Infallible The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner, which I loved up until this, this is so much cheaper, I like the felt tip and its MATTE! What more could a woman ask for?! :) 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...