Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Blushed Nudes by Maybelline

I have been waiting for this product like nobody's business. I thought this is for sure an alternative for UD Naked 3 which I don't even touch (how sad). This was true huge display hey had at my Walmart which is weird they were by the pads and shampoo. If I wouldn't have turned to go that direction I would have missed it. This retailed $9.98 plus tax of course. I thought to myself "Do I need this knowing I have the Naked 3 sitting at home" and the answer is always yes!

I took it home and immediately noticed how alike they were and that's good because this palette is beyond affordable. This palette is a lot better than the other 2 palettes they had which where a flop because they were so chalky and overrated by the YouTubers as always. So this formulation to this is so much better. Feels like a normal shadow, some shades are actually buttery and that I love. Once swatched and compared to the UD Naked 3 I swear they are identical shade wise. The last shade the back with the specs of purple are a bit different and it's not as pigmented as the UD Naked 3. 

I really like this palette and I think it's a definite dupe for the Naked 3 shade wise. Of course the texture and pigmentation are not the same but some good brushes maybe some primer and maybe some Fix + will definitely do this palette some justice!
             










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...