Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, March 9, 2015

Lolita "Original Forumla" Kat Von D

There have been so many talks about "Lolita" apparently there has been a change in the formula. The new formula is described as a "dusty rose" well when I purchased mine it was more of a rosey mauve, I love that color I didn't know about a change of formula until I got to MUS, everyone kept saying how they loved the old formula and they didn't like the new one, so I had to look up the swatches and yes there was a difference a noticeable one as well. So I have been eyeing Lolita on Sephora and I kept stalking the website until it got back on stock and BAM I got it, so I received it today and apparently I got the "old formula' the dusty rose color, It was a huge difference! I love it! I do love the "new formula" as well so I called Sephora and I asked them, so did I receive the original formula or what's going on, and she said "the one you had previously purchased wasn't the correct formula, it was a mistake, and they fixed it now, so the incorrect shade you received will no longer be carried" what a bummer to have me love something that can no longer exist. I still got them both and I will give them both much love!

Please ignore the terrible quality on the top photo, If you see the top shade its' a mauve shade and the middle one is that dusty rose. The last swatch is Lovecraft. So yes not the original formula is back for good according to Sephora.! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...