Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Too Faced Metals Preview

Just seen this but the color Debutante and Dream House really catch my eyes right away! These look really pretty, I'm not sure of the finish, if it's going to be a wet gloss or dry. Maybe dry? What do you ladies think?! Yay or Nay?! I'm assuming that these are all the colors they have out for this line and I'm assuming that they will still be the same price $21 and I still have no news as far as when they will be released. 
(Photo Credit: TrendMood1)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...