Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

MAC Collection Giambattisa Valli and Wash and Dry

Giambattista Valli (Availabe July 2015) and Wash and Dry(not sure) these seriously scream Spring and Summer,  no kidding. I love these 2 collections and yes I need to make a purchase which means I need to be on the lookout for when these come out! I was lucky to have gotton the Cinderella Collection because that sold out really quick. Anyone excited for these 2 collections. I sure am.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I love the packaging on the Giambattista Valli lipsticks!


www.lineupthemakeup.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

It's so pretty! Its more like a Spring feel! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...