Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Shade + Light Eye Palette KVD

Here it is ladies/gents! An all neutral palette and they look matte as well, perfect! I see a perfect transition shade there in the top right and a good subtle highlight there top left! I am looking forward to this, KVD makeup line has got to be one of my favorite lines of all time, their lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, their liquid liner, their awesome contour palette and now this! I am sure this will be just as awesome as the rest of her line is! 
(Photo Credit to TrendMood!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...