Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Bambi by ABH Liquid Lipsticks

This color is so gorgeous and a lot of people knew that this was going to come out they just needed to reformulate the final results. Look at how pretty the color is. I myself will not be purchasing this because I think they are too drying, like they sink into the fine lines. Pure Hollywood looked powdery, cakey unattractive, I had to use a lip balm for it to look decent. So I won't be purchasing them anymore, I know a lot of people have had better luck with them! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...