Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner Final Thoughts

I love this liquid liner, it's black, matte, long lasting, doesn't really budge or move around when i have to itch around my eye ( yes I get itchy by my eyes and brows lol). The liner brush it came with is very good, I use it, it's super easy to use to create from a thin to a thick liner, this product also glides on lids so well. I love it, this is pricey not going to lie, but I love it, now I'm sure there might be something better for a lot of less money, and who doesn't love to save on a good product? If anyone knows of something comparable to this for much cheaper please let me know! I do love this, but I'm not sure I will be repurchasing this again, just due to it's pricey! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...