Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, April 6, 2015

L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss

These colors look super gorgeous, and I see a future purchase for these here soon. I love them all except the first one on the top row, only because that shade isn't meant for me! These are now available on their website. for $5 super affordable! Too bad I'm on a no buy as of now! 

 Here are the shade names:
Top Row L to R: Fantasy, Dreamy, Fleur, Bazaar
2nd Row L to R: Timeless, Iconic, Playful, Tulie
3rd Row L to R: Obess, Instinct, Frisky, Secret
Last Row L to R: Rebel, Backstage, Stunner, Black Currant

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...