Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

NEW NYX Contour & Highlight Pans

Remeber when NYX claimed that their palette was going to be interchangeable? I know I do? Well they are $5 each and in 12 shades! Im not sure if they are magnetic pans but a little DIY caould sure make that happen, or maybe that can pop in a MAC custom palette. I love the different shades they have, they are so affordable it's ridicitlous, but QUALITY is what matters, I might have to get a few and see how they work so I am able to do a full on review of this product. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...