Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, April 13, 2015

Who's Ready? Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette by Morphe

Who is actually waiting for this? I'm not! I don't really like Jaclyn, she isn't my cup of tea, I feel like she does the same look, although they aren't they seem the same to me. I'm sure she has tons of fans waiting for this palette right here! It will be available 10 a.m pst. Who's getting this, or who has this, i would like your thoughts on this palette overall. These look mostly satin/shimmers and its a great neutral palettes with some pop of colors in there! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...