Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

ColourPop Bronzers

I'm glad they came out with bronzers. They are really stepping up their game. I for sure will not be picking this up because I like to apply makeup with a brush and I feel like this will be hard to use. I have their blushers and they are difficult to use and blend out. Their eyeshadows are awesome but not so much their blushers. So this is iffy for me. Especially because I don't see a grey toned contour shade. These are very warm toned so it would be great for summer. I think these are $8 and available on their website. This brand is amazing, so I might have to get one and try it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...