Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Sunday, June 14, 2015

NEW: Maybelline the Falsies Push Up Drama, Wet n' Wild Venice Beach Lipgloss and Revlon Liquid lipsticks

I think product will be out in the fall. Maybelline is a great brand. Their overall rating is a solid 8. I love their mascaras as well so this should be interesting. These should be out in the next couple weeks! 

This is one of their LE collection of lipglosses. Bright summer colors.
I just seen this. Is this new? I never seen this. I really don't like Revlon because of their racist owner. And none of their colors seem to call to me. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...