Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

NEW: Rimmel London Mascara, a Brow Powder and More!

While I was I Wal-Greens getting milk, knowing me, I had to see what was new. Apart than the highlight the other time they had more out. They had gel pencils, 2 new mascaras and a brow product that  I haven't seen before and of course new lipstick shades. 

I'm not a big fan of Rimmel London, their products aren't really my cup of tea mainly because there isn't one product from their line I can swear by, I've got their foundation, primers, mascaras and even lip glosses and none seem to face me. Anyways. 

The first mascara you see below has the same "butterfly effect" that L'oreal first came out with. Nothing new there. There other mascara is the "Eye Opener" and it seems to have the same wand as their Wonderlash (copper one with Argan oil) and that brush was uncomfortably big.

They have a new brow powder out and in one shade. It's a medium brown and it looked like it had red j defines to it. One side is a powder and the other a wax. Reminds me of the ELF kit. 

They also had a combo back with their lipglosses. It comes with a free clear gloss. And they had new lipstick shades out. They were so pretty color and one shade looked like Myth by Mac but so many times I've tried to get some of their lipsticks but the scent is a total deal breaker. It smells nasty. I totally would not  settle for it. 

What are your thoughts on this brand? I wod love to know! 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...