Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

KVD 5 Year Anniversary Tattoo Liner

Sorry beauties it's been awhile that I've posted!!! Had so much to do! Anyways I'm here and back with a review!

How amazing is it when makeup brands give back? Like to help animals? Beyond crazy in a good way! So I got mine from Sehora, retails for $24, it is LE and once it's gone, it's gone. So I had to get this. Look at that packaging!!!

My thoughts. I first tried this as a sample and immediately I was in love. I am more a felt tip kind of woman so this was beyond for me. So once I ran out I decided to purchase this and it was perfect timing. 

The packaging was exquisite. The packaging was beautifully put together. I give it a 10/10. No doubt. 

The liner itself was pure disappointment. It was watery. I had to literally build up the color. This was nothing like the sample. So I thought maybe I didn't give it a good try. So next day I tried it and I had a shimmery eye look and it was a fail. I literally had to use my NYC liquid liner to get it to be black. This was an honest disappointment. It is too streaky and watery. You could literally see my eyeshadow through the liner. 

I won't recommend this to anyone and if I do it's for the animals and packaging bit as far as product goes this is a NO for me. P.s I am a good applied at liquid liner so my review is as legit as it gets. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...