Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hard Candy Brow Powders and Highlights!

While buying milk at Walmart you know I have to always stop buy the makeup aisle to look around and seen these!!! I'm hello!! 

HIGHLIGHTS!! I guess in my small town I'm not the only highlight fanatic! These were are all sold out (or didn't have them out) so I couldn't see them, obviously. I'm glad that they are catching up with the envious glow! They retail for $8. 


Theh have more brow products line these kit.it knuckles brow powder duo and another compact duo that includes a soft wax and highlight which is nice to have. It's great that they are including brow powders in their line! These retailed at $7.
They had a range of new lipsticks out I didn't even catch the name <_< they all looked shimmery though from what I was able to see on the top. I believe these were $6. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...