Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Maybelline Brow Drama Pro Palette

I ran into these while at Wal-Greens and I had to check them out! They apparently came out with a powder wax and highlight trio. 

They had 4 shades; Taupe, Auburn, SoftBrown  and Deep Brown. 

First of all I was severely disappointed with the color selection. The Deep Neown Shade just doesn't cut it for me. I need something darker to go with my black hair. 

This palette contained 2 brushes; Spooley and a Duo ended flat angle synthetic brush. One side was more stiff than the other side. 

It comes with a prowder, and tinted wax and a highlight. The highlight was chalky. The wax was severely waxy my eyebrows looked like they were melting away. 

For $13.99 I have to say this is a horrible product. The shades aren't versatile, the product itself didn't hold up well and it was an outrageous price. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...