Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

KVD Shade + Light Blush Duos

 These are all gorgeous shades and I like the whole "Shade + Light" concept. I love everything about that. All the shades seem very much approved especially by me and the names, can we take a second to talk about the name?! How genius! I will certainly be getting ahold of these babies, buy what? I love how she did the name concept so I quickly explained with the help of wiki what the definition of each duo are.
 Clockwise starting from the top are as followed.

Piaf+Poe are her two beloved bald cats. I love how she includes them in a lot in her line. Shows a lot of character on her part.

Sid+Nancy-Punk rocker Sid Vicious became famous as bassist for the Sex Pistols before his entanglement with drugs and Nancy Spungen ended his career and life.

Hansen+Gretel-are a young brother and sister kiddnaped by a cannibalistic witch living deep in the forest in a house constructed of cake and confectionery. The two children save their lives by outwitting her.

Bonnie+Clyde-were American outlaws and robbers from the Dallas area who traveled the central United States with their gang during the Great Depression.

Morticia+Gomez-are the married couple from the "Addams  Family" I used to watch that show all the time after school. Very good. 

Samson+Delilah- story of  man who was given great strength by God but who ultimately loses his strength when Delilah allows the Philistines to shave his hair during his slumber. "Samson loved Delilah, she betrayed him, and, what is worse, she did it for money

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...