Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tarte Stroke of Midnight Brush Set

These brushes are LE and please get to a Sephora and take a look at these. I got these during the friends and family 20% sale at Sephora and these are so adorable!!! 

The sequins makeup case is stunning. I usually don't like sequins at all but they outdid themselves and it's so pretty. The color selection is divine. 

The gold handles look super pretty and not cheap as far as these brushes work let's go right in. 

The brush set included: 

Concealer Brush-I ised it for concealer brush and this doesn't work for that whatsoever. It's not dense enough to help blend out the concealer it's more soft. It is a great alternative as a small angle brush and this gives a nice use as contour brush since its angled. 

Eyeshadow Brush-this works quite well, a shader brush if we must and it works well with eyeshadows and especially ColourPop shadows. 

Complexion Brush-this brush is so good for picking up a small amount of blush and help diffuse color with just a nice natural flush. It actually is quite dense.

Blush Brush-this is a flimsy brush. It's too soft and serves as no purpose. It's actually very disappointing. There's no way you can pick up blush and apply it to your cheeks. It's too soft and flimsy. Fail.

Tarte the Buffer Airbrush Finish Foundation Brush-star of the show. I have been using this since I've washed my brushes. It's absolutely worth it. This is very soft and dense and my foundation actually looks flawless. I love love love this foundation brush. It's quite nice finding a new Holy Grail. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...