Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Moda Brush REVIEW

I have been wanting these kind of brushes for the longest time but I thought to myself makeup was more important since I do already have brushes and BB.

I was shopping at my local Wal-Mart for around $16 so these went in the cart! I was so excited for these!

These include 4 brushes and the bristles are so soft! These actually work so good! Especially the bigger one for foundation, I don't like using a BB for foundation since I do desire a good coverage and a BB does tend to take away from that. So I was using the Tarte airbrush foundation brush which worked so good until the hairs started to come off.

I really love these however the neck of the brush is so thin that I'm afraid these will snap off if you get carried away. I haven't had that problem if you have a good firm.

The smaller brush as you can see has more of thickness to it so I doubt it's going to snap off, and that brush is so perfect for a nose contour, omg, I'm so happy with this set, and the colors are so beautiful and different.

The bottom picture I have my Forever21 brushes (that work alright, nothing special) and my Moda set and they look so cute together!

So I obviously use the large one for foundation, liquid foundation, stick foundation is not recommended because the brush somewhat tugs and I ain't gon risk having it snapped. So liquid foundation is a yes, stick foundation is a no.

The second one i use for concealing like my under eyes. Works really good!

The third one is for my cheek, jawline and forehead contour. I love a nice sharp cheek contour and this goes the job!

Little one if my nose contour, I do have a wide nose so this perfect for it! I have use both powder and the ABH cream contour kit and both work really good!

Yes, I overall recommend this set. It works really good, the brush handle for the largest brush is a lil tricky but you can do it, and they are super soft!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...