Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, December 22, 2014

Chocolate Bars

Here is a side by side comparison of the two chocolate bars by Too Faced. Look how gorgeous they are, not I own both and let me tell you, I don't know which one I adore more, heck, I have room in my heart for both, no joke. The Semi-Sweet has a lot of brows, nice transition shades, and yes it has the beautiful blue which stands out, and it is nicely pigmented. The purple shade from the first palette isn't very pigmented so when I seen the blue I thought it was going to be the same, well done Too Faced. Do I recommend you getting this palette, of course I do. Why? First and foremost you can't have enough browns/neutrals, smells like chocolate, nicely pigmented, and yes its from Too Faced. 

















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...