Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

COVERGIRL Ultra Smooth Foudation

If you haven't seen this at your local drugstore, then you might here soon, COVERGIRL came out with a new foundation that tames down you peach fuzz on your face. It comes with an applicator to apply the foundation. I wanted to purchase this and do a fair review, but I am not able to since I remove my facial hair, yes it's disgusting but i do remove it. any thoughts on this foundation? I have seen maybe 8-10 shades, which is an okay color selection, I have seen a video on this, and from what I heard that it is really sticky, maybe because it helps smooth down the hair, but to be honest, before I removed my facial hair, I never had a problem with my peach fuzz being that noticeable. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...