Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, December 22, 2014

GlamGlow Daily Cleanser Mud to Foam

I know this is horrific to see but look at the after picture, I cannot believe it either, this is my forehead, and I have had acne issues since having my pretty girl :) and I got on the Nexplanon which had hormones and side effects include acne, boy did I not think it was going to affect me what so ever, but it did. I have received the Glam Glow SuperCleanse Daily, that is a mud to foam thing. It smells like black licorice, no joke, but that is something that of course is tolerable, especially if it helped my skin by a lot. 
I stopped using my Witch Hazel, African Black Soap, everything and just used this, to see if this alone can do the job, and boy it did. I have used if for less than a week, since last Thursday, I've been using if daily after removing my make-up. It has a tingly effect which is lovely. So if anyone suffering from something similar to this, give it a try and it's a fraction of the price than the Glam Glow Mud that comes in a jar. I love this! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...