Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Maybelline, Finally Something New.

I am so impressed with how much Maybelline is stepping up their game! (These aren't my pictures, because if so, I would have purchased one of each product lol!)

The first picture are lipsticks, pastel colors, oh my! Maybelline has really came out with good lispticks this year, the Buffs, (mostly nudes) Creamy Mattes (which was a hit) and now Pastels, blown away. I am sure these will blow me away.

Color Motten Cream Powder Shadows, I am not sure how they are going to work, seeing how their Nudes and Smokes palettes were an epic flop, not pigmented whatsoever, so I am up in the air with this. Also they have a Master Graphic Eyeliner, sort of looks like the Benefits They're Real. Let's see about this.

Maybelline has great concealers, I love the Instant Age Rewind, nice and creay but the FitMe concealer in the color Sand to be exact is my staple, gives me a beautiful highlight, I hope these concealers are awesome! Although they have a limited color range, I hope they step that up, and 3 primers, wow. I see the green one maybe used for redness, I hope these are awesome!

Now the finale, The new FitMe foundations that are matte?! Yes, matte. Wow. I am so stocked to try this since I am more oily skinned. The powder, I'm not sure what is new with it so let's see how this goes, and of course this goes to say, when this comes out I will get them and review them and hopefully love them! Stay tuned! :)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...