Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Urban Decay, Vice LTD

Urban Decay came out with yet again, another Vice palette, they seem to be mostly shimmers and maybe 2-3 mattes on the bottom right hand. What do you ladies and gents think about this? It runs about $58 and as I checked now, it just sold out that fast, crazy. These colors range from soft to bold colors, really nice, I have not owned a Vice palette, I was going to get the one before this one, but I thought a foundation was more important! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...