Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lime Crime Velvetines

I know this brand has a lot of connotations behind the name Doe Deere. I have been against her brand because of what accompanies her name, and all the rumors that she has stirred. I know you probably are saying, well Sephora has bad customer service, but see that is a store whereas Lime Crime is a one brand company. I have been back and forth debating in investing in her brand. I follow her social medias, and she does seem like she cares about her customers, letting us know that her company is doing their best in shipping out their orders and such. I haven't seen any drama from her on social medias, and her Velvetines sell out like no other!

 Cashmere always sells out, as well as Pansy and Salem, she is one of the first to come out with liquid lipsticks. They run about $20, and for the amount it's expensive if you ask me, I was happy to receive Cashmere yesterday, and that color is like no other, I cannot find any color similar to it. The packaging is unique, as well as the box it came in, so cute. Little prodcut goes a long way, lone wear, smells funky though, can't put my finger on the scent. Delivered quickly, had no problems. What are your thoughts on this brand?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...