Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Princess Jasmine Collection by E.L.F

Take a moment to appreciate the beautiful packaging please. I am so glad I found this, although it will be more as a decor. Her silhouette in gold is beautiful. It's stunning. I found this at my local drugstore and I had to snag it, don't get me wrong, I love all my Disney Princess but when it comes to Princess Jasmine it's different, she seems exotic and feisty. I love the whole story and my daughter loves Princess Jasmine, I did swatch the blushes and bronzers and the pigmentation is pretty good, one swipe and it shows color. I'm not a fan of lip product in pans, this palette is used as a decor, but it does have a nice sized mirror which I love.  
Price $10.00


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...