Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Palette?!

Just when we thought ABH was done with the contour palettes, she yet comes out with a cream contour! Yes, you heard correct, and we can be certain that this will be sold out in minutes, who doesn't love a cream contour(date tbd)! Above that is MUFE new pro-scultping palettes (March) , looks interesting, and was we know the new NYX contour palette which is available now! What do you ladies prefer cream or powder? I myself have got to say powder only because that's all I have ever tried, so this should be very interesting, and I will be hoping for swatches!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...