Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Too Faced Sugar Pot and Natural Matte

And just when I thought I had enough palettes! Look at these two they are certainly irresistible! Sugar Pop is a very colorful palette, they are definitely stepping up, and the swatches look great. I love when they do swatches, but Natural Matte has my full on attention especially right now! I love matte shades, and this looks like its right up my alley! I am very looking forward to this palette! I will keep eyes on this for sure!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...