Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Wet n Wild Brow Pencil, Brushes and Makeup Remover Towelettes

As I was at Wal-Mart grabbing a few things, I spotted this, I think it was $3.29, what an odd price. They had 2 other shades but I guess they were out, (Blond and Brunette) This one is black, which in my own opinion that is odd. Not a lot of people use black for their eyebrows, and I did take a good look at it and the color indeed was black. 

The brushes and the towelettes were found at Wal-Greens, The foundation brush looks really good, I didn't pick it up because I do not use foundation brushes in that style. The powder brush look sorta soft, it appears to maybe be an all over powder brush to maybe set your face with powder. Both looked like they were traveled sized brushes.

The make-up remover wipes has a cute packaging. They were also affordable as we know Wet n wild is a very affordable brand. I will pick these up and try them out. currently I use Cetaphill wipes which I love. So trying these will be on my list. 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...