Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

NYX Micro Brow vs, ABH Brow Wiz

For anyone who is a mom out there, this goes to you. We have really no time to do a nice full brow look we would love so we have to fill them in with the little time we have! A couple weeks ago I got the Micro Brow from NYX and I was skeptical at first because the shade was a bit lighter than what I had hoped for, I like more of a cool toned color considering I have black hair, I got the color espresso and it was okay.

Now the NYX i feel as if it isn't waxy, but that is okay with me. I need my brows to just be filled in and that certainly did the job just right. It did hold up very well without having to set it with gel (i personally hate the look of brow gel, it looks crunchy and not my thing) , I was shocked and pleasantly surprised that it did. It did blend out flawlessly. It was so easy to use, it glided on nicely and filled in any sparse areas I did have. If you do watch Whatwouldlizzydo on Youtube, I agree with her on her the ABH having a powdery feel though, it does, but it doesn't give the appearance as a powder.

NYX and ABH are very indeed compareable as quality goes. They both are a bit different texture wise, but they both hold up good. Just the price, and of course the color selection.

On a scale from 1 being worst and 10 being the best I put it at a solid 8. Not because I didn't get the correct shade but because for me there is no such thing as perfect and 9 for me is "perfect". Would I recommend this, yes! Just make sure you look at the swatches. Is this a good price, yes. Because you get just about the same thing as you do with ABH one. I do love the ABH because color wise it was perfect, but ouch, the price is kinda high.

I can't tell you who takes home the prize only because I need to buy the correct shade and see if it matches well.

I wont be trying their dipbrow only because I barely touch my ABH dipbrows, I have 2 shades, I just don't ever feel the need to use it, only when I'm going somewhere and my make-up needs to be soon, right? Mostly powders and pencils for this gal!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...