Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Crown Brushes REVIEW

I get to review these lovely brushes from Crown Brushes. As you can tell I wasted no time using them! They are very soft and easy to use and the brush overall quality is excellent. I checked their website and they are very much affordable.  I forgot to picture one more, but I will mention in that sometime next week,


I have:

C473 Pro Contour-I have got to day these are all very good especially the Pro Contour, this is a very precise brush, super easy to use. It gives me an exact contour and I can contour my nose. This is very soft and blends well. I love this better than my Nars Ita brush. 

C410 Flat Concealer- I find that this brush isnt verty good with concealing at all. This is good with smoking my lower lash line. Very soft and I don't poke my eye lol!

C467 Precision Eye Detail- This brush is very precise. I love to use this for applying my liquid lipsticks. It is so darn good. I can outline my lips fill them in. This brush really comes in handy.

C160 - 1/16- love to use this for cleaning up my brows with concealer. It is nice and stiff which is perfect. I also clean around my lips for a perfect pout. 

CC3330 Pro Blending Crease-this brush is very soft, but I find it too soft to blend away any  crease shadows. I can blend away my transition shadows but definitely no dark shades with this brush.  

Overall I give this a solid 8. Price point is an A+, Quality is an A, Presentation is an A. These are super affordable so I suggest you try them out. I have to say I will be making a purchase, and if I have to recommend which brushes to pick it would be for sure the Pro Contour and the C467. I love products that get the job done without using more brushes. 

These products were kindly sent to me, I chose to do a review, these are always my opinion, and my thoughts and opinions are always genuine. 

                        

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...