Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, November 30, 2015

Tartelette 2 In Bloom REVIEW



I was very skeptical when this came out because their Tartelette matte was for me a pass. some shades were hard to work with, seemed chalky and some shadows lacked pigmentation.

I still ordered this palette because that is who I am. I love eyeshadow palettes they are my definite weakness and especially rosy warm tones are my favorite to work with. I got this for around $35 at Ulta i have been saving points so I had to get this.

Let me tell you...this is a must have. It is definitely better than the first one. I find myself reaching for this quite often. It is very pigmented, easy to use, the colors work well with each other. I love this. My favorite shades are:
 Charmer-it is perfect for the brow bone.

Funny Girl-I find myself using this shade quite often, it is truly beautiful. It isn't a chunky glitter. 

Rebel-my favorite crease shade. This is probably my favorite shade from the whole palette. I have nothing like it and the pigmentation is amazing. 

Pros: Good color payoff, price is reasonable, beautiful packaging, big mirror.
Cons: The shadows Activist and Smokeshow look awfully similar, I wished they could have a deeper maroon or purple. 

I do recommend this if you're into the rosy shades. I am very picky when it comes to palettes because I know what I like and what to expect from a palette. Not necessarily that it has to be high-end. I look for good quality shadows and color pigmentation and how it blends and packs. 

This is so much better than the first one I promise. It is a must have and the palette itself is beautiful. I have used Rebel so much you can hardly see the Tarte imprint lol. 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...