Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Too Faced Born this Way Foundaiton REVIEW


This is so old news, but I forgot to mention it! Anyways this is a foundation I have been testing out and actually loving for months. This foundation I hear, you either love it or hate it. 

This for me is actually medium coverage. This doesn't have a good range of shades to pick from like my Estee Double Wear foundation. This seems more pink toned than the picture actually leads.

I have applied this with a BB and it sheers for a definite medium coverage. I have used this with a buffing brush and its more of a medium to almost full coverage foundation. 

This is more of a demi matte foundation, It sorta seems and looks matte but yet demi at the same time which is nice, it's what  I like about it. I sometimes cant seem to decide for either so this is great. I have normal skin so I can actually get away with either, with the correct primer of course. 

I got the shade Warm Nude which is a tad darker than what I really like but it seems to do just fine. It is very warm toned which I really don't like because I like yellow toned foundation, not orange. 

This has an absolute wear of 6 good hours without primer or setting with powder which is actually pretty impressive. I have used this with the Too Faced Hangover primer which doesn't work too well for me because I got oily really quick. 

The glass is absolutely beautiful, frosted glass and a pump. A+ right there. Has no weird scent, oil-free and has its infused with coconut water. If you don't know I love anything coconut. 

I do recommend this for normal to dry skinned and I suggest going to Ulta or Sephora to choose your correct shade. Do I love this foundation? Yes, I do. It is very comfortable wearing, I don't get cakey, not too thick it's just right. If you go to the Too Faced website you actually sign up for their email and get 20% off and that would be a great time to get it. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...