Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, December 7, 2015

Crown 35 Metal Eyeshadow Palette REVIEW

This was sent to me from Crown and I was surprised by this. How pretty are the shades? Shimmery shadows are my favorite especially with winged liner. Gives me life.

Let's get into the review shall we? 

I was pleasantly surprised with the color selection, has just the right amount of brights, neutral, cool toned, and warm toned I would prefer more warm tones but only because its a personal preference.

This arrived in perfect condition. That is a plus for me. Packaging looks like it should, like the Morphe palettes do but this one is better because it has a big mirror inside which I love!!!

The formula of these shades are pretty good but not consistent. You have some shadows that are buttery and easy to use, and some shadows that are chalky, not all of them but some. 

These shadows worked perfect with my MAC Fix + I mean beautiful. This of course did not include a transition shade which wasn't supposed to include one because its an all metal (shimmery) palette.

I do love this palette and the price of this is $22.95 which is a reasonable price for a good selection of shadows. I was super pleased with how pigmented the red shadows was, I don't own one and I was blown away. I give this palette and A-. I like to look for consistency with all the shadows in a palette and this didn't give me one. I mean it was only a few shades like the 2 blue ones, other than that, I recommend it. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...