Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Friday, January 29, 2016

Amazing Cosmetics Anti-Aging Face Primer REVIEW

Of course I had to review this primer. It works perfect for matte foundation and I will tell you why.

As soon as I opened it I make sure it has no scent, and it didn't! Huge plus. 

It looked like the Smashbox primer except it wasn't silicone. The texture seems hydrating like the Too Faced Hangover primer except clear.

It felt really good on the skin, I tested this out on my husbands hand because he has manly arms and uneven texture that I figured why not try it there.

I was amazed at how smooth it looked and felt. So immediately i was excited so i decided to test this out on something matte and drying like the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation (I am in the shade Rattan) and yes I literally put this primer to the test.

I have normal skin and have a few imperfections so that being said I don't really reach for a full coverage foundation.

I tested this for 8 hours at work. It held up really good, I did notice a little oily spot on my nose but that impressed me because usually the foundation looks and feels cakey and with this primer it felt pretty good. 

It also blurred any imperfections and it did even out some bumps on my face. 

That being said, i love this primer, I feel confident using it knowing I will look and feel good. None of that cakey dry feeling anymore! I also feel like it gives great moisture. BONUS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...