Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

NYX Sculpt & Highlight Face Duo REVIEW

(for some weird reason quality of this picture is highly dissapointing, will update when I have a chance!)

I love all things that highlight and contours so when I seen this I was stoked! 

They had a 4 shades I believe and I picked up the lightest shades Taupe/Ivory since the other ones looked too warm. 

I like a cool toned contour. So I settled for this.

Each side contains 0.17 fl oz. which is actually pretty generous. The Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer only contains 0.16 fl oz.

This was an absolute impulsive buy. I get those now and then. 

I was pretty impressed with the formula. It's sorta mousse like. It's not a runny liquidy concealer. 

 I do find them easy to blend with a damp BB. I think the highlight might have been a tad too light for me but if I use a setting powder it seems to look just fine. 

I did find that you have to work really quick if you want to contour. Otherwise it kinda dries really quick and becomes harder to blend out.

I'm sure this around $12 at Ulta and they were having buy one get the other item 50% off so that was good.

Would I run out to get a new one when I run out? Probably not. There's nothing wrong with the product. Each side works really good,and the quality is there. I just don't think it's something that I feel like I need to go and get again. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...