Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hard Candy Velver Matte Mousse REVIEW

I was so happy to find a real liquid lipstick at the store like Wal-Mart for $6. I do wish that they had more of a color selection but they at least have the basic shades that everyone loves.

I first have to point out that this was super affordable.
Packaging is super cute it includes a case with a mirror!
The smells is like a vanilla cupcake.
This had a nice thick consistency, it was of course a mousse texture and as you  may know those take awhile to dry down but one they do they are long lasting a good 5 hour wear. 

I honestly have nothing bad to say about them. I an planning to go back for more shades since they are super affordable and I love them. I do think that if you love a liquid lipstick and like a bang for your buck then this is for you!

I got the shade Cherry Blossom and I don't know why I got that shade since its not really my color but since I was doing a review on formula not shade I don't think my opinion on shade is of importance. 

I say go out and get them! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...