Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, February 15, 2016

Loreal True Match Lumi Cushion REVIEW

The compact packaging is absolutely pretty! Lets get into the review! 

I noticed this was expensive AF and I was very hesitant to purchase this so I went and got it at Wal-mart for $14. 

I have to address one thing here, the sponge applicator was difficult to use and since  I am reviewing this product I will be including the sponge.
I am in the shade W3

The sponge has that little finger handle thing where you are supposed to slide your finders into to apply the foundation and that was dreadful. IT had too much space that I couldn't comfortably apply the foundation on.

The foundation itself was so pretty on! It does give a nice natural finish to the face, it has a nice luminous finish. It is literally perfect for everyday use!

Here is the thing, I find the price is too much for this. If I wanted a nice natural foundation I am better off thinning my foundation and/or applying it using a BB (which helps thin out most foundations) I am a firm Tarte Airbrush Finish Foundation brush because it gives more coverage and I literally look flawless.
If I would get two of these at the price of $14 I can almost get my favorite Too Faced Born this way foundation which happens to be my favorite HG foundation ever!

The coverage to me seems sheer it covers minor imperfections.  I know because I currently use Too Faced foundation and that is a good medium coverage, full coverage would most definitely be the KVD Lock It foundation. I love the whole concept of the light and luminous it gives and this gives a good 4 hour wear for me considering I have normal skin. 


Overall I do not think this foundation is worth the $14. Maybe I am  not an everyday foundation user or it could be that if I wear foundation Im going the whole nine yards. (You know what I mean?! lol) Unless it was buy one get one 50% off then I would repurchase this. I found this best used with my Tarte brush! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...