Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, March 21, 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer REVIEW

Its has been a very long joinery with the eyebrows and they went from literally nothing to almost as bushy! which is good and I cant complain, its just that i'm waiting for them to grow out to shape them to mu liking, 

So i am a brow junkie anything brow related i love, so with that being said I am somewhat knowledgable when it comes to brows.

I was super excited to try this because of the triangular shape. I can tell you that this is meant more to obviously define the brows that you have, this isn't meant for super sparse brows since it will drawn on because of the thickness of it. 

I find that it was tricky to use as well you need to get the hang of  it. It is very unique as it has a thin side, more of a thicker side and a flat side to basically shade your brows. 

This can also get very dll and a way to get it sharp you will have to run it back and forth on a piece of paper hello what a waste of product. 

Although this can work for more defined brows this is a pass for me. It was $23 and same consistency as the original Brow Wiz but I have to say this is a waste of money. Don't do it. 

I find that I ALWAYS go back to my NYX Micro Brow because of the formula, its perfect for me, it doesn't budge as easy and the ABH and its so nice to use. 

This was a quick review because I didn't' like it. I thought I was going to like it because of the unique concept and I have seen other instafamous people still use this and their Brow Wiz, although this should do the job itself. I was fair and gave this a chance and now it will sit and will use it when I run out of brow products lol!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...