Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Thursday, February 11, 2016

NYX Lip Lingerie REVIEW

I had been on the hunt for these since they came out and my CVS claims they have them in stock at the store but when I go there I don't see them so I got tired of waiting so I got them at Ulta and here is my review!

So they have a nice want and it is so easy to apply let me tell you. The formula is different then what I own. It is like a gel like mousse. It feels so lightweight on the lips I can barely tell its on my lips. The only thing is that they feel a little sticky at first and take a tad longer to dry them most liquid lipsticks. I don't seem that as a problem really. 

The colors were nice since they claim they have a nude for every skin tone out there. I was just disappointed int two of the shades which is Embellishment and Bed Time flirt, only because they don't look nice on me but I will make them work because I can clearly mix them! 
Final Verdict- I really like them and for the price its a good lipstick. I would try one see if you like it! My favorite one is Beauty Mark. It applies so good, the feel of it, not scented which I love, I have been using this for over a week and I love them and highly recommend them!!
So here is where I place my liquid lipsticks from best to not the best. 
Lime Crime-they have the best liquid lipsticks hands down. Hate to admit it but they do. 
Kat Von D-love their shades and their formula is amazing.
Nyx Lip Lingerie-so easy to apply dries nice and love their shades
ColourPop Ultra Matte-some of the shades are bomb AF like Beeper, Trap, StingRaye and some are horrible like Limbo, it starts to crack and flake off.
Milani Eternal Love-the scent of these are divine and the shades are okay but they are quite drying.
Stila Stay All Day- I hate to put these last but their formula is not the best. It gets so dry and cakey looking, the wand is difficult to use since it bendy, and once it dries it takes quite a bit to dry. I had a pronlem with Patina doing that but Caramello seems to do better. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...