Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Wet n Wild Dual Ended Contour Stick REVIEW

While grocery shopping at Wal-Mart i stopped at the beauty aisle (as usual) and spotted some new finds at the Wet n Wild section.

As soon as i seen the Dual Ended Contour stick I thought it looked awfully similar to the NYX one, and for under $5 I had to take it home and test out out! I got the shade Light/Medium

My first impression was the packaging was bulky. Another thing was that the highlight side was not yellow toned like the box led to believe so that was a tad disappointing.

So yesterday I had the chance to try it out and here are my thoughts:

While applying this, the first layer seemed a bit dry but with the warmth of my face it seemed to become creamy. 

I also used a BB and a kabuki brush to test which one was a better use and the BB won. The dampness of the BB helped blend away better whereas the brush was hard to blend with.

The contour had a hint of warm undertone and it felt as if it was a bronzer; not a contour. It wasn't too bad in my non expert opinion.

The highlight part wasn't too bad either since it was almost white. I had set it with a yellow toned powder and to my suppose I didn't crease as much as I normally do.

Overall this product wasn't too bad especially for the $4 something i spent on it, I wouldn't know it its a dupe for the NYX one since I didn't purchase it. 

I have this product a sold 7. The concept is there and the product was pretty good, the packaging is too bulky though. I think this if you're interested in it, then go for it. It is super affordable and worked well but I can say that I wont be purchasing it since I have no need for it.

Also I spotted palettes from their line which I thought were super cute, but I didn't purchase and those were around $5 something







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...